Sunday 3 January 2010

Welcome Back

Some of you might remember my last venture into blogging. ‘Fools Gold’ was the fly on the wall of contemporary studio jewellery – a peepshow into a surprisingly scandalous world. The view was raw and unedited, written with a complete disregard to issues such as liable and slander. The predictable backlash resulted in my humiliation and consequential brief disappearance from the blogging circuit.

But, perhaps foolishly, I’m back. The title has changed.. If ‘Fool’s Gold’ was the adolescence of my blogging career, ‘All That Glitters’ is her mature older sister.

Whilst previously, I wouldn’t have thought twice before carelessly listing my ‘Top 10 Hotties of RCA’ or describing in great detail the incident in which I stepped in dog shit on the way to a Ryan Adams concert, I’m hoping to be more reserved in my approach this time round. Well, kind of.

Although my life has changed completely since my last blog entry almost a year ago – I’ve graduated, moved to London, started a masters– some things never change, and I’m still willing to compromise my own integrity and potentially jeopardise my future career in order to gain a few cheap laughs.

I look forward to keeping you up to date with all the outrageous goings-on in the Jewellery scene. Welcome back.

1 comment:

  1. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Karen's back! :)

    ReplyDelete